We’ve been incredibly busy this past year, and it’s certainly been a year like no other! Have a look at some of the work we’ve been doing to serve youth and families in our community. Some key highlights include being there for our community each and every one of the 6,307 times they needed us during this past year of dealing with Covid. Let us know if you have any questions because we LOVE talking about the amazing stuff we’re doing with and for our community. If you’ve ever wondered what your youth centre actually does, this will give you a pretty good idea. Thank you all for you support, we couldn’t do all this without you! Click to download your copy of the MMYC Covid Year In Review.
- Bike Program: inviting youth and their families! March 31, 2021
- April Break! March 17, 2021
- Thank You to The Hub for your continued support of the Mississippi Mills Youth Centre! February 24, 2021
- Thank You To MM Together For Your Support! February 14, 2021
- Download MMYC Covid Year In Review Infographic February 14, 2021